The Magnify Your Mission System
Was designed to support fundraisers at all levels.
Keynote and Workshop Facilitation
Dynamic, interactive, and full of passion, Amy presents for all-size nonprofits from board retreats to conferences. She facilitates meaningful and informational learning sessions to explore what is possible and focus your efforts on the next best steps. You will leave feeling fearless and fired up.
Presentation topics include:
- More than a Mission, it’s a movement
- Unleash Your Board Superpowers
- Master Your Fundraising Message
Ready to book your workshop? Complete my intake form and I’ll be in touch with your next steps.
Over the next 3 months, I’ll work with you 1-1 to build a tsunami of community support to create sustainable, stress-free fundraising and a path to grow your leadership and organisational capacity for a quantum leap.
You’ll get time-saving resources, masterclasses, accountability, and expert support to move your nonprofit from struggle to success.
You’ll learn how to:
- Map out your 12-month fundraising master plan focused on your ideal donors who are ready to give.
- Build a wildly engaged community of supporters with a digital first approach.
- Create a culture of accountability, excellence, and focus
Apply below if you’re ready to receive the support you need to take your mission to the next level.
Strategic Planning Success
Work with me to create a strategic plan that engages and aligns your stakeholders so everyone from the board president to volunteers understands exactly how their role and results connects to the big picture. This momentum will help you raise MORE MONEY to do MORE MISSION. This isn’t a one-time deal or single energizing retreat.
You can use this system over again and will be a foundation to help you grow:
- Without the chaos of inconsistent or unpredictable fundraising.
- Without unrealistic expectations on shoestring budget.
- Without feeling overwhelmed and overworked.
Let’s build a simple system for focus and accountability to improve communication and eliminate confusion and busy work.
- strategic plans that sit on the shelf collecting dust
- fun retreats that are quickly forgotten and don’t really help with everyday operations
- constant chaos and running as fast as you can
Complete my application to see if you need strategic planning to elevate your mission.
Good planning drives our accountability, transparency, and confidence to take risks and gives us the courage to say no to projects and ideas that distract us from our focus.